How does home monitoring work in Brooklyn?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Brooklyn home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to trained home security representatives 365 days a year. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your home or checking your video clips. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to contact you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities whenever you are away.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This is more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs while you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when nobody is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Brooklyn home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this convenient, central interface. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality allowing you to speak right to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring agents right through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Brooklyn security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and request a completely connected Brooklyn smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, call (929) 552-2194 or fill out the form below to begin.