Your home’s indoor cameras in Brooklyn are perfect baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices through a single app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind as you can keep an eye on your little one from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-resolution footage of your baby. You can even watch recorded segments directly from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may speak to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you may use the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated updates sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older children, it’s worth a mention. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic perk. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and think it might be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can integrate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a single home security app.
Get Your Brooklyn smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Brooklyn smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can offer. Contact (929) 552-2194 today and explore how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.